Villas a place you must Visit
The newly built complex is located on the picturesque south-east coast of Crete, in the quiet, agricultural village of Koutsouras
The enclosed private property sits on a pedestrian walk in front of the rocky Mediterranean, with leisure lounge areas by the pool and the beach front. The south-east coast of Crete is devoid of currents and other dangers and provide a safe haven for those who enjoy swimming in the open sea.
You can find a pebble beach, restaurants and tavernas at a walkable distance (~5min walk). But you can also enjoy numerous other beaches that are 5 – 15 minute drive from the property. You can stay a whole week and not have to visit the same beach twice – we will share with you all our local secrets.
Less than 2 km west of the tourist town of Makry Gialos, 23 km east of Ierapetra, and 33 km from Sitia. A description of eastern Crete can be found at http://insitia.gr.
List of beach-front tavernas & bars, walking distance
- VotsalakiaGeniun and traditional Cretan food
- RobinsonFresh local food with local vegetables
- KalliotzinaFresh fish next to the sea
- Big Blue BarBeautiful beach bar in Koutsouras
List of traditional tavernas in villages
Food recommendations nearby
Distance from Airports
Private or Group transportation can be arranged upon request
Hiking recommendations nearby
Attractions within 1h drive:
- Sitia Town (33 Km): Picturesque seaside town, situated on the northeastern side of Crete, a region still unspoiled by mass tourism with Archaeological and Folklore Museums, as well as a Venetian Fortress – Kazarma
- The monastery of Toplou 43 Km
- The world famous palm forest of Vai 53 Km
- The Minoan palace of Kato Zakros 45 km
- Aghios Nikolaos 56 Km